What is Worthy Teaching?
What is Worthy Teaching? To be a good teacher, this is an important question that I have to think about deeply. At school, children majorly learn about academic skills that students will need for their career in the future. When I say academic skills, they are skills that children learn in their Math class, English class, History class, or science class. The academic skills that children would get from these classes, help widen their knowledge. However, there are other important lessons that good teachers must teach to the children. In my opinion the most important and worthy teaching is that not being judgmental on others. Everyone is different. All of us have different appearance, different characteristics and some people needs special care. However, it is easy for young children (or even grown men) to judge people just by their appearance or other tiny parts of the other and they become prejudice. Also, nowadays, we are living in a globalized world. Therefore, children also have to be more adaptable and acceptable on different cultures to live this world better and more efficiently. It can lead children to live different life in the future when we teach them the difference between each one of people and teach them to be more adaptable for that fact and most importantly, not to be judgmental on others, but love each others no matter what. I think we are now living in a world that love is so limited. People are busy to fence themselves but not love. I do not want children to live the same way. Therefore I believe the most important lesson to teach them is to express their love and share what they have and to forgive eachother.
No comments:
Post a Comment